Return & Exchange
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ALL ITEMS:
- The merchandise was purchased only through http://www.bellybandit.co.uk/ or by telephone at +44 203 137 6668
- All return or exchanges must be authorised prior to sending the products back to us. Please contact us to obtain authorisation and return address details.
- If products are sent without authorisation, we reserve the right to refuse receipt or return products at sender's cost.
- All exchanges must be authorized within fourteen (14) days of original receipt of delivery;
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed and free from any lotions, oils.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Belly Bandit hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- All unworn Belly Bandits must be free of damage, any signs of wear including creases, stretching, stains or any other visible signs of usage.
- Compression products immediately form to your body shape if worn for any length of time. Remember to only briefly try on products if you are considering an exchange; All returned items must be unused, in its original packaging, in saleable condition with any clothing tags, stickers or company information still attached.
- Any bands returned damaged and/or worn will be denied an exchange & returned to you at your expense.
- All authorized transactions will be credited to the original credit card used. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your credit card statement.
BELLY BANDIT EXCHANGE: PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING A SIZE EXCHANGE!
When you try on your Belly Bandit for the first time the ends should barely be touching. That's right, if you can pull the velcro closed it is too big! If the ends of the band are 1-2 inches shy of closing DO NOT EXCHANGE for a larger size. Simply lay down on a flat surface with the band beneath you and try closin it or get a little help from your partner! If you find the band to be extremely tight you can wear it for a few hours each day until you begin to shrink in to the size. You'll soon be wearing it around the clock! If the band is 3 or more inches from closing an exchange should be done.
REFUNDS AND PROCESSING
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 business days after the product is received back and verified.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for all shipping charges. We strongly recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Until our warehouse confirms receipt of your item and we inspect the item so that it meets our return and/or exchange criteria, we will be unable to issue a refund. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned packages. Exchanges will be processed within 5-10 business days of our warehouse receiving your item.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, http://www.bellybandit.co.uk/.
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash.
- Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Care.
EA or RA NUMBER
- Ship your unworn/unused item(s) with your Exchange Authorisation (EA) or Return Authorisation (RA) (Identify these letters) number clearly written on the outside of the box.